About Using This Website
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
Warranties and Liability
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided “as is” and Little Pig Media Ltd (trading as The Devonport Speculator) makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will The Devonport Speculator be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for The Devonport Speculator to exclude.
Licence To Use This Website
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Little Pig Media unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. Copyright of all images on this site remains with the artist or copyright owner at all times.
No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by The Devonport Speculator.
Links to Other websites and Products
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by New Zealand law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
This website is owned by LPM Ltd.
This Disclaimer Notice is based on the disclaimer example provided by KeithGarrow.com, which also offers web host reviews and is a partner of websites offering Debt UK Help and guidance on Fire Risk Assessment.
This privacy notice applies to personal information that we collect through this website: www.speculator.co.nz
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
- There are a few places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an enquiry to us, making a submission on an article, subscribing to our newsletter, or participating in our forums;
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website
Use and disclosure:
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (for instance to investigate a complaint). Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence), or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
- If you make a submission to us, such as commenting on an article, we are likely to publish your submission, but only if you are prepared to have your name associated with that submission, and it does not breach our code of good conduct.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your Rights and Choices:
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.
- You can ask to be removed from the mailing list at any time.
For any further explanations of what we do with your information, check the parts of the site where you can provide us with that information, or contact us.
How to contact us.