SATURDAY 26TH MARCH 2011 FROM NOON – 6PM
DEVONPORT PRIMARY SCHOOL, KERR STREET, DEVONPORT
Come and join us for an afternoon of entertainment and fun for all ages, on the slopes of Mount Victoria.
The 5th annual Devonport Primary School Fair promises plenty of activities, plus a full programme of music and entertainment on indoor and outdoor stages.
- Come and buy home made produce – cakes and sweets, jams and chutneys.
- High quality second hand stalls offering books, clothes and toys.
- A monster garage sale with all goods very reasonably priced.
- An array of plants for every garden.
- Try your luck on the tombola.
- Have a go on the coconut shy, smashing plates, bang-a-nail, and splat-the-rat.
- Race around the track on a hot rod, or take a ride on the San Francisco Tram.
- Reach for the skies on the climbing wall.
- Roll around the pool in the Water Walkers.
- Get soaked on the horizontal bungee, or soak the teachers in the dunking machine.
- Place your bids for fantastic items in the Silent Auction.
- Eat, drink and be merry at our fabulous food and wine tents whilst watching and listening to a fantastic line-up of entertainment.
Above all, come and enjoy the delightful atmosphere and good company at the school with the most wonderful setting in the world!